Nashoba Regional High School
|Nashoba Regional High School|
|Nashoba Regional High School
"To educate all students to their fullest potential"
|12 Green Road
Bolton, MA, Worcester, 01740
|School district||Nashoba Regional|
|Vice principal||Brian Cote
|School color(s)||Green & Gold|
|Average SAT scores||558 Critical Reading
545 Writing (2011)
Nashoba Regional High School (NRHS) is a high school (grades 9-12) that is part of the Nashoba Regional School District. It is located in Bolton, Massachusetts and also serves the towns of Lancaster and Stow. As of 2012, it had a student population of just over 1000. Parry Graham became the school principal at the start of the 2012-13 school year.
- NRHS is home to a Concord Area Special Education (CASE) program of vocational education for students with substantial special needs (ages 15–22).
- The school also offers the unique NRHS Cadet EMT Program, which trains high school students and allows them to serve as EMTs on the Bolton Ambulance Squad. Students involved in the program carry pagers in their classes, and are alerted to any emergency in the town's jurisdiction needing Emergency Medical Services. It is one of only a handful of programs like it in the United States.
- In 2007, 2008 and 2009 Nashoba Regional High School was ranked in the top 1% of public high schools in the US by Newsweek.
- Hal Gill - National Hockey League player with the Nashville Predators. 
- Koren Zailckas - Author of bestselling book Smashed.
- Greg Hill - Radio Personality. Host of "The Hill-Man Morning Show" on WAAF.
- Nashoba Regional High School official website
- CASE program
- Nashoba Regional High School profile 2005-2006 (PDF)
- "'8M-projected-for-Nashoba-high-school-science-labs' Article discusses new investments in school science facilities.