Nasrallah (Arabic: نصرالله ) is a male Arabic given name, meaning "Victory of God", and is used by Muslims and Christians alike. It may also be transliterated as Nasrollah (mainly Iranian) or Nasrullah. In modern usage it may appear as a surname. It may refer to:
- Nasrullah Khan (disambiguation), various Pakistani and Afghan persons
- Nasrallah Boutros Sfeir (born 1920), patriarch of Lebanon's Maronite Catholic Church from 1986 to 2011
- Adel Gharib Nasrallah, better known as Eddie Nash (born 1929) Palestinian-American convicted gangster and drug dealer
- Nasrollah Kasraian (born 1944), Iranian photographer
- Nasrollah Abdollahi (born 1951), Iranian footballer and coach
- Ibrahim Nasrallah (born 1954), Jordanian-Palestinian poet
- Nasrollah Jahangard (born 1957), Iranian politician
- Nasrullah Baryalai Arsalai (born 1958), Afghan politician
- Hassan Nasrallah (born 1960), Secretary General of the Lebanese political party Hezbollah
- Emily Nasrallah (born 1931), Lebanese writer and women's rights activist
- Nasrallah, Tunisia, a city in the Kairouan Governorate
- Nasrullah (horse), (1940-1959), British Thoroughbred racehorse
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.