From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nasty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nasty may refer to:
- "Nasty" (Janet Jackson song), 1986
- "Nasty" (Pixie Lott song), 2014
- Nasty (album), a 1996 album by Cameo
- Nasty (film), a 2008 Czech film
- "Nasty" (The Young Ones), an episode of The Young Ones
- Nasty!, a 1968 album by Johnny "Hammond" Smith
- "Nasty", a song by The Damned, created for the Young Ones episode, released as a B-side of the single "Thanks for the Night"
- Nasty, Hertfordshire, a village in England
- Nasty class or Tjeld class patrol boat, a type of motor torpedo boat
- A slang name for Ilie Năstase, a tennis player
- -nasty, a suffix used in the names of nastic movements of plants (= non-directional responses to stimuli)
- Nas, formerly Nasty Nas, American rapper
- Nestor Aparicio an American sports writer and radio personality
- Nastika, a Hindu term for those who does not accept the divine origin of the Vedas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.