From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nasu has multiple meanings.
- Nasu people, an ethnic group in China
- The Updated NASB (New American Standard Bible)
- Nasu (那須?), a traditional name for a region in northern Tochigi Prefecture. It is also in the names of several places in that region:
- Nasu (茄子 or ナス?), the Japanese word for "eggplant"
- Kinoko Nasu, Japanese author, co-founder of TYPE-MOON
- Sisu Nasu, military all-terrain transport vehicle of Finnish origin
- Nasu (Zoroastrianism), a term meaning unclean and negative (dead bodies, cutting hair and nails) in Zoroastrianism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.