From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nata or nata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nata could refer to:
- Cajeta, a Mexican dessert or confection typically from burnt goat's milk (leche quemada)
- Gordita de Nata, a Mexican pastry made in soft or toasted variations
- Nata de coco, a jelly-like food common in East and Southeast Asia
- Pastel de nata, a Portuguese delicacy
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture, Exam, India
- Nata, a Daoist protection deity
- National Athletic Trainers' Association a professional membership association for certified athletic trainers
- New Approach to Appraisal a framework for assessing transport projects and proposals in the United Kingdom
- National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia
- NewGrounds Annual Tournament of Animation
- tryptophan analogue N-acetyl-tryptophanamide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.