From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Natas may refer to:
- King Natas, the villain of the TurboGrafx-16 game Dungeon Explorer
- Natas Kaupas, an American professional skateboarder
- Natas (group), a Detroit hip hop group consisting of Esham, Mastamind and T-N-T
- Natas (comics), a DC Comics master martial artist
- Natas (computer virus), a computer virus written by James Gentile
- Los Natas, an Argentine rock band
- National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- Satan spelled in reverse
- Nageswara Rao Akkineni, a veteran Indian Telugu film actor; sometimes nicknamed Natasamrat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.