Natasha Desborough (born June 21, 1974, Wimbledon, London) is a radio presenter, author, DJ, and radio and television producer. Her debut book, Parental Advisory Manual, was published in October 2009.
She started her music career as Programme Controller for Crystal Palace F.C.'s own radio station, Palace Radio 1278AM, where she was responsible for producing, scripting and coordinating the station's programming. From there she moved to Invicta FM, in Kent.
She then moved to the alternative music station in 2003, Xfm London where she fronted the late night Chill Out Room before moving onto then the Breakfast Session alongside celebrity guests such as Iain Lee from RI:SE. During her time there, she also co-presented the Sunday morning show, writing and co-presenting with Perrier Award nominated comedian Jimmy Carr.
Natasha is also a radio producer, having produced all her own shows on XFM.
Her appearances on TV have included
- "The Richard & Judy Show" (Channel 4)
- "Top 100 Singles" (Five)
- "Liquid News" (BBC Three)
- "Celebrities Behaving Badly" (Sky)
She has narrated "Army Wives" for Channel 4, "California Escorts" and "Real Sex" for Five. She has been a "voice of" in campaigns for the BBC, Hit 40 UK, HMV, Sony, MTV, Doc Martens, Tampax, and Cadbury's.
- Desborough, Natasha, Parental Advisory Manual, Bantam Press, Oct 2009. ISBN 978-0-593-06418-4
- Natasha Desborough personal website
- Parental Advisory Manual
- "Profile: Natasha Desborough", HARVEY VOICES (London)
- Natasha's BBC 6 Music weekend show page (archived 2008)