||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011)|
|Born||Natalya Ivanovna Galkina
December 18, 1985 
|Spouse(s)||Stuart Hagler (m. 2004; div. 2009)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Measurements||86.5-61-86.5 cm, 34-24-34 in|
|Dress size||4 (US), 34 (EU)|
|Shoe size||8 (US), 38.5 (EU)|
|Manager||Photogenics Media in LA, Fenton Media in NYC Beatrice Models in Milan,|
Natalya Ivanovna Galkina, simply known as Natalie Gal (Russian: Наталья Ивановна Галкина; born December 18, 1985) is a Russian fashion model and actress, who made her television debut as runner-up on the eighth series of America's Next Top Model.
Natalie was born in 1985 in Bataysk, Rostov Oblast in Soviet Union at the time of her birth. She was born into the family of an opera singer and a poet; she began studying ballet, gymnastics and art, playing piano, singing, and performing in a theatre at the age of 6. She studied acting at the Moscow Art Theatre and New York University.
America's Next Top Model
In 2007, Gal was a contestant on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 8, where she was known as Natasha. She had a weak start, but by the fourth week her hard work was receiving recognition, and from the fifth till the final show she maintained a place in the top three photos. For five consecutive weeks (fifth until tenth) she finished in the top two photos, and received two first-call outs. Natasha made it through to the final against Jaslene Gonzalez, who was announced as the winner, with Natasha finishing as the runner-up.
Gal was married to Stuart Hagler, an American who was 22 years her senior and who brought her over to the US with him. They divorced in 2009 and have a daughter named Angelina, who was born in 2005. In March 2014, Gal was seen at a West Hollywood cafe having an affectionate, dinner date with actor Jim Carrey.
Gal studies acting at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in West Hollywood, CA and lives between her homes in L.A. and New York City. She also speaks Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish and English fluently.
- "Bio". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Bio". Natalie Gal Official Website. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Natalie Gal Biography". Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Vanity Fair no-shows like Meryl Streep, Kevin Spacey, Sandra Bullock stir talk of Gwyneth Paltrow boycott". Daily News (New York). March 4, 2014.
- "Jim Carrey is dating a reality star". Celebuzz. Retrieved March 7, 2014.
- Official website
- Natasha Galkina at the Fashion Model Directory
- Model Mayhem
- Natalie Gal on Twitter
- Natalie Gal at the Internet Movie Database
- Natasha Galkina at Innocent Magazine
- Model & "Jobs" Actress Natalie Gal at Maxim Magazine