Nathalie Nordnes (born 22 November 1984, in Bergen) is a Norwegian singer. She released her first album on Virgin Records in 2003, and her fourth album in November 2011. Most of her recorded output is sung in English.
Her debut album Hush Hush with guitarist Mads Berven was released in 2003, which included a duet ("Good Times") with Sondre Lerche, whom she had dated. A video was produced for "Only Because." The album spent 19 weeks on the Norwegian charts, rising to number 8, and achieved gold status.
These first two albums were produced by Hans Petter Gundersen and Kato Ådland. Gunderson first started working with Nordnes when she was 14, and introduced her to Eirik Johansen at EMI, the parent owner of Virgin Records, which led to her record contract.
Nordnes' fourth album N.N. was released in November 2011. Prior to the album release, the single America was released, with a video filmed in Bergen and New York City that debuted in early October 2011.
- 2003: Hush Hush (Virgin Records)
- 2005: Join Me In The Park (Virgin Records)
- 2009: Letters (Oliver Records / Bonnier Amigo)
- 2011: N.N. (Oliver Records)
- (25 March 2003). Stort talent, pen plate, Adresseavisen (in Norwegian)
- (16 July 2005). Fjord focus, Music Week
- (15 February 2005). Perfekt vertinne, Dagbladet (in Norwegian)
- (25 February 2005). Tett på nett: Nathalie Nordnes, Verdens Gang (in Norwegian)
- (14 February 2005). Jeg er ikke sexy, side2 (in Norwegian)
- Nathalie Nordnes, VG-lista, Retrieved June 17, 2011
- (18 January 2005). Røffere i sexy video, Verdens Gang (in Norwegian)
- (27 January 2009). Nye brev fra Nathalie, Bergensavisen (in Norwegian)
- (27 January 2009). Det er godt å være tilbake, Se og Hør (Norway)
- (26 January 2009). Nathalie forteller historier, Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (in Norwegian)
- (11 February 2009). Lekre brev fra Nathalie, Fædrelandsvennen (in Norwgian)
- (23 October 2008). Vil ikke være kjendis, Side2 (in Norwegian)
- Twitter - September 4, 2011, twitter.com
- (14 September 2011). Sjef på alle fronter, Studvest (in Norwegian)