Nathan "Nate" Barker Ball (born May 13, 1983 in Newport, Oregon) works as a host on the PBS Kids show Design Squad. Ball has appeared in an episode of Myth Busters, a History Channel special on Batman technology, in an insurance advertisement, and in a FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman season 4 episode.
He won the Lemelson-MIT Prize in 2007.
- The Engineer Behind the Atlas Power Ascender: This Is My Job
- Invention Awards: The Flying Belt
- Powered Rope Ascender and Portable Rope Pulling Device
- Powered Rope Ascender and Portable Rope Pulling Device (continuation of U.S. patent application Ser. No. 11/376,721)
- MIT Men's Outdoor Track & Field Varsity Records
- Nathan Ball: 2007 Lemelson-MIT Student Prize Winner
|This biographical article about an American pole vaulter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|