|Member of the Oklahoma Senate
from the 33rd district
|Preceded by||Tom Adelson|
Dahm introduced numerous gun bills for the 2013 legislative session, including a bill penalizing the enforcement of federal government gun restrictions in Oklahoma and a bill contradicting a federal ban on guns in schools. In 2014, Dahm introduced the "Piers Morgan Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms Without Infringement Act" which would allow firearms to be openly carried without a permit. Talk show host Morgan invited him onto Piers Morgan Live to debate the legislation.
- Nathan Dahm's Biography, Votesmart.org. (accessed April 20, 2013)
- Primary Election Results, Clarityelections.com. (accessed April 20, 2013)
- Krehbiel, Randy. "Bill would defy federal guns law," Tulsa World, January 18, 2013.
- Gold, Hadas (January 23, 2014). "State Sen. proposes 'Piers Morgan' gun bill". Politico.
- Greene, Wayne. "Bills seek opposite health law demands," Tulsa World, January 26, 2013.