Nathan Davis (American football)
Nathan Michael Davis (born February 6, 1974) is a former defensive linemen in the National and Canadian Football Leagues. Davis played college football at the Indiana University. In 1997 and 1999, he played for the Atlanta Falcons and Dallas Cowboys, respectively. In 2001, he joined the Saskatchewan Roughriders during the season, and had 40 tackles, 3 sacks and one interception. The Roughriders released Davis in 2007. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers signed him, but he was released after playing once for the team. Davis was nicknamed Big Nate, and was known for his dreadlocks.
- "Big Nate Back In The Fold!". Saskatchewan Roughriders. 2004-03-11. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- "Nathan Davis". Pro Football Reference. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- "Roughriders release Greene, Davis". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. 2007-02-02. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- "Blue Bombers release Nate Davis". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. 2007-07-16. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- Penton, Kirk (2007-07-04). "Count the dread heads". Slam! Sports. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football defensive lineman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|