|Full name||Nathan Joynes|
|Date of birth||7 August 1985|
|Place of birth||Barnsley, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Stocksbridge Park Steels|
|2006–2007||→ Halifax Town (loan)||7||(3)|
|2007||→ Boston United (loan)||10||(1)|
|2007||→ Bradford City (loan)||2||(0)|
|2008||FC Halifax Town||5||(1)|
|2009||FC Halifax Town||?||(?)|
|2012-||Stocksbridge Park Steels|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:48, 24 April 2008 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Joynes came through the youth ranks with his hometown side Barnsley. His first team debut came on 23 April 2005 against Port Vale while still a trainee, Joynes replacing Simon Johnson as a second-half substitute in 5-0 away defeat for Barnsley. Joynes was given his first professional contract in September 2005.
Joynes joined FC Halifax Town on loan in November 2006, scoring three times in the Conference National before being recalled by Barnsley in January 2007. Later that month he joined Boston United on loan, and was a regular in their struggling side until returning to Barnsley with four games remaining and Boston deep in both financial trouble and a relegation battle. In July 2007 Joynes joined recently relegated League Two side Bradford City on loan until 1 January 2008. He played two league games before he returned to Barnsley. Two days after his return to Barnsley, Joynes and his team-mate Thomas Harban, who was also on loan at Bradford, joined FC Halifax Town on a free transfer.
- Joynes earns Tykes deal
- Barnsley decide to recall Joynes
- Boston manager signs up new trio
- Boston manager is left frustrated
- Bradford sign third Tykes player
- "Halifax sign young Barnsley duo". BBC Sport. 2 January 2008. Retrieved 2008-01-02.
- "Latest moves...". NonLeagueDaily.com. 22 March 2009. Retrieved 15 October 2012.
- White, Andy (20 March 2009). "Shaymen Strengthen". The Non League Paper. Retrieved 15 October 2012.
- "Guiseley bring in two". NonLeagueDaily.com. 4 August 2009. Retrieved 15 October 2012.
- "Steels swoop for Joynes". NonLeagueDaily.com. Retrieved 15 October 2012.