|Full name||Nathan Lovett-Murray|
|Date of birth||18 November 1982|
|Draft||#33, 2001 Rookie Draft, Collingwood
#27 2004 Rookie Draft, Essendon
2005 Rookie elevation, Essendon
|Height/Weight||190cm / 87kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2013 season.
He began his football in Victoria playing country football with Heywood and the North Ballarat Rebels.
After switching to the Bendigo Bombers, he was rookie listed by Essendon in the 2003 Rookie Draft.
Lovett-Murray was promoted to the senior list early in the 2004 season and played 20 games. He spent the 2005 season on the rookie list again, he was promoted again that season and stayed on the senior list since then.
In August 2009, it was reported that Lovett-Murray's home had been raided by police on the 3rd of August. He was charged with possession of a drug of dependency, after the search found a single tablet of ecstasy at his home. However on December the 11th it was reported that the drug charge against him had been dismissed.
On May 22, 2013, he was stabbed in a domestic incident by his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend and hospitalised. 
Lovett-Murray belongs to a sporting family and is the great-grandson of pastor Sir Douglas Nicholls who played for Fitzroy Football Club. In addition he is the cousin of former Essendon Football Club player Andrew Lovett.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- AFL Record. Round 9,2009. Slattery Publishing. pg 75.
- Jake Niall (4 August 2009). "Lovett-Murray on drugs charge". The Age (Melbourne). Retrieved 2009-08-04.
- Kate Jones. "Essendon's Nathan Lovett-Murray escapes conviction after drug charge dismissed". The Herald Sun. Retrieved 2010-06-08.
- "Lovett-Murray cleared of drug charge". 11 December 2009.
- "Bomber Nathan Lovett-Murray stabbed in domestic spat". The Age (Melbourne).
- "Nathan Lovett-Murray statistics". AFL Tables. Retrieved 9 October 2012.
- "Nathan Lovett-Murray of the Essendon Bombers Career AFL Stats". Retrieved 9 October 2012.
- Nathan Lovett-Murray's profile on the official website of the Essendon Football Club
- Nathan Lovett-Murray's statistics from AFL Tables