National Bulk Handling Corporation
|Industry||Warehousing and Commodity Management|
|Key people||Anil Choudhary, MD and CEO |
National Bulk Handling Corporation is India's leading integrated commodity and collateral management company based in Mumbai. NBHC is a venture of the Financial Technologies Group. Only Indian Warehousing and Commodity Management solution entity with a ISO 22000:2005 certification. It handles more than 2.7 million tonne of agricultural commodities –– mainly rice, wheat, mustard and maize –– at around 3000-odd centres located in 19 states. NBHC also work closely with govt organisation such as Food Corporation of India.
- "National Bulk Handling Corporation Limited - Service Provider from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India". Indiamart.com. Retrieved 2010-08-06.
- "Haryana Warehousing Corpn ties up with National Bulk Handling Corporation". Indianexpress.com. 2009-02-06. Retrieved 2010-08-06.
- Preeti Parashar (2009-02-06). "Haryana Warehousing Corpn ties up with National Bulk Handling Corporation". Express India. Retrieved 2010-08-06.
- "National Bulk Handling Corporation Limited(NBHC) :: Warehousing & Collateral Management". Ftindia.com. 2008-12-31. Retrieved 2010-08-06.
- "Private participation in crop storage & marketing gets a boost, NBHC shows the way". Financialexpress.com. 2010-06-07. Retrieved 2010-08-06.
- TNN, Dec 19, 2006, 02.55am IST (2006-12-19). "Pvt company to procure paddy for FCI in MP - India Business - Business - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2010-08-06.