National Coordinating Committee to End the War in Vietnam
The National Coordinating Committee to End the War in Vietnam was a group that became an umbrella anti-Vietnam war group. Members of this group convinced Senator Eugene McCarthy to run in the primaries against Lyndon B. Johnson as an anti-war primary candidate.
- George E. Rennar Papers. 1933-1972. 37.43 cubic feet. At the Labor Archives of Washington, University of Washington Libraries Special Collections. Contains materials about the National Coordinating Committee to End the War in Vietnam organization.
- List of anti-war organizations
- List of peace activists
- National Mobilization Committee to End the War in Vietnam
- The making of the movement. SocialistWorker.org. Accessed May 6, 2012.
- Organizing a Vietnam Protest. Wisconsin Historical Society. Accessed May 6, 2012.
|This article about a political organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|