National Forum (Croatia)
|Founded||8 December 2013|
|European affiliation||European Democratic Party|
|Seats in Sabor|
|Politics of Croatia
In March 1, 2014, NF announced a coalition with Croatian Social Liberal Party (HSLS) for upcoming European Parliament election. Later, they formed that coalition, together with Alliance of Primorje-Gorski Kotar (PGS) and List for Fiume. The party joined the European Democratic Party (EDP) on 30 April 2014.
Party's political program is focused on stimulating economic growth and employment, especially of the young, educated and talented people who are waiting for their chance on the Employment Exchange, and demography, which is crucial for the existence of the Croatian people. Party's program also places emphasis on anti-corruption measures, considering it is high time to abolish the unjust rule of a handful of privileged individuals whose particular interests are placed ahead of the common good.
- "Gabrićev Nacionalni forum postaje politička stranka" (in Croatian).
- "Nacionalni forum i službeno politička stranka" (in Croatian).
- "Nacionalni forum i HSLS zajedno na svibanjske izbore za EU" (in Croatian).
- "Platforma centra predala listu za europske izbore" (in Croatian).
- Platforma 'Novog puta' za europsku Hrvatsku - Prijedlog ["The New Way" platform for the European Croatia - A Suggestion] (in Croatian), retrieved January 30, 2014