From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up national grid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
National Grid may refer to:
Electric power transmission systems
- National Grid (Great Britain), the electricity transmission network of Great Britain
- National Grid (Malaysia), the electricity transmission network of Malaysia
- National Grid (New Zealand), the electricity transmission network of New Zealand
- National Grid plc, a United Kingdom-based utilities company with an important subsidiary in the United States
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- National grid reference system or Spatial reference system, a national geographical coordinate system for mapping
- National Grid for Learning, a former UK government-funded educational programme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.