National Highway 114 (India)(old numbering)
|National Highway 114|
|Length:||180 km (110 mi)|
|States:||Rajasthan: 180 km (110 mi)|
|Shaitrawa - Dechhu|
National Highway 114 (NH 114) starts from Jodhpur and ends at Pokhran, both places in the state of Rajasthan, India. The highway is 180 km (110 mi) long and runs only in the districts of Jodhpur and Jaisalmer in the state of Rajasthan.
National Highway 114 starts from its junction with NH-65 just north of Jodhpur.
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- "Statewise Length of National Highways in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Archived from the original on 22 October 2012.
- Note starting place error. "Start and end points of National Highways". Archived from the original on 27 October 2011.
- "Numberwise Nationa Highways in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Archived from the original on 22 October 2012.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|