National Highway 12A (India)(old numbering)
|National Highway 12A|
|Length:||333 km (207 mi)|
|To:||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|States:||Chhattisgarh: 128 km (80 mi)
Madhya Pradesh: 478 km (297 mi)
Uttar Pradesh: 7 km (4.3 mi)
|Chilpi - Mandla - Jabalpur - Damoh - Tikamgarh|
Major towns on National Highway 12A from north to south are:
- Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh (at junction with NH26)
- Orchha in Madhya Pradesh
- Baldeogarh, near junction with State Highway 10
- Hirapur, junction with NH86
- Chilpi at the Chhattisgarh border
- Simga in Chhattisgarh at junction with NH200
National Highway 12A side extension runs from Mandla to Dindori.
The Jhansi–Jabalpur section is 333 km (207 mi) in length and the Jabalpur–Simga section is 280 km (170 mi). Of its total length of 613 km (381 mi), NH 12A traverses 478 km (297 mi) in Madhya Pradesh, 128 km (80 mi) in Chhatisgarh and 7 km (4.3 mi) in Uttar Pradesh. The first section completed was the Jabalpur–Simga section. The NH12A from Jhansi to Jabalpur used the portion of NH 34 from Tikamgarh to Jabalpur for the majority of its route.
- "Details of National Highways in India". NIC of Govt. of India. Archived from the original on 21 July 2011.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|