National Highway 46 (India)
|Length:||148 km (92 mi)|
|From:||Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu|
|To:||Walajapet, Vellore district, Tamil Nadu|
|States:||Tamil Nadu: 148 km (92 mi)|
|Vaniyambadi - Ambur - Vellore - Arcot - Walajapet|
National Highway 46 is a national highway in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It runs from Krishnagiri to Walajapet in the state. It passes through Vellore and it is a highly important connecting road for vehicles travelling between Chennai and Bangalore. The total Length of NH 46 is 148 km (92 mi). The Krishnagiri-Walajapet section is being upgraded to six lanes by L&T on a build-operate-transfer basis.
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- "National Highways Starting and Terminal Stations". Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- "L&T bags NHAI Order for Six Laning of Krishnagiri-Walajahpet Highway". Business Standard. 14 May 2010. Retrieved 2012-07-16.
- Google Maps
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 46 (India).|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|