National Highway 65 (India)
Road map of India with National Highway 65 highlighted in blue
|Length:||690 km (430 mi)|
|States:||Haryana: 240 km (150 mi)
Rajasthan: 450 km (280 mi)
|Kaithal - Hissar - Fatehpur - Jodhpur|
National Highway 65 (NH 65) is a National Highway in Haryana and Rajasthan states of India. NH 65 starts at Ambala in Haryana and ends at Pali, in Rajasthan. The highway is 690 km (430 mi) long, of which 240 km (150 mi) is in Haryana and 450 km (280 mi) is in Rajasthan.
- Ambala – Historical city, army and air force garrison since the days of British colonial rule
- Hisar – Educational, medical, automobile, and industrial centre in Haryana
- Jhumpa Khurd
- Churu – Gateway to the Thar Desert in Rajasthan
- Salasar – Popular religious town in Rajasthan
- Jodhpur – Ancient imperial city and the seat of the kingdom; Second largest city in Rajasthan
- Pali – Textile industrial centre in Rajasthan
- "National Highways Starting and Terminal Stations". Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|