National Highway 66 (India)(old numbering)
|National Highway 66|
|Length:||214 km (133 mi)|
|To:||Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu|
|States:||Tamil Nadu: 210 km (130 mi)
Puducherry: 4 km (2.5 mi)
National Highway 66 (NH 66) is a National Highway in India. This is the main National Highway to connect Pondicherry with Krishnagiri. It starts from Indira Gandhi Square in Pondicherry and runs north west till Tindivanam in Villupuram district then runs westward till Uthangarai via Thiruvannamalai and then joins NH 46 at Krishnagiri. NH 46 starts from NH 7 which is at 1 km (0.62 mi) from the junction of NH 66. The total length runs to 214 km (133 mi). 
Pondicherry - Thiruchitrambalam - Kiliyanur - Tindivanam - Vallam - Gingee - Pennathur - Tiruvannamalai - Pachal - Chengam - Singarapettai - Uthangarai - Samalpatti - Mathur - Kannandahalli - Krishnagiri
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- "National Highways Starting and Terminal Stations". Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- "National Highways and their lengths". Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Government of India. National Highways Authority of India. Retrieved 2009-02-12.
- .:NHAI:.Completed Stretches on Golden Quadrilateral Dindivanam to Pondicherry widening
- KV, Ramana (2009-07-14). "Nagarjuna to go on sans Maytas". Hyderabad. Daily News and Analysis. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|