National Highway 8A (India)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||618 km (384 mi)
E-W: 125 km (78 mi) (Bamanbore - Samakhiali)
|Limbdi - Sayla - Wankaner - Morvi - Kandla|
National Highway 8A (NH 8A) is an Indian National Highway entirely within the state of Gujarat. NH 8A links Ahmedabad (junction of NH 8 and NH 59) with Narayan Sarovar and is 618 km (384 mi) long.
- Morvi (Morbi)
- road to Kandla
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- "Statewise Length of National Highways in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Archived from the original on 22 October 2012.
- Older document cites 473 km original Ahmedabad to Mandvi plus 145 km extension from Mandvi to Narayan Sarovar. "Start and end points of National Highways". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Archived from the original on 27 October 2011.
- "Numberwise Nationa Highways in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Archived from the original on 22 October 2012.
- "Route map of NH 8A". Maps of India.
- "NH network map of India". Maps of India.
- "About NH 8A". India9.com.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|