National Hospital, Abuja
Maryam Abacha founded the institution. The institution was formally established under Decree 36 of 1999 (Act 36 of 1999). Abdulsalami Abubakar commissioned the hospital on 22 May 1999. Originally National Hospital For Women And Children, the hospital opened on 1 September 1999. The hospital received its current name in 10 May 2000.
- "Nigeria: Late president Abacha's wife visits ailing son, pleads for his release." BBC Archive. 12 December 2001. Retrieved on 12 February 2009.
- "Introduction." National Hospital Abuja. Retrieved on 12 February 2009.
- "About Us." National Hospital Abuja. Retrieved on 12 February 2009.
- Ojeifo, Sufuyan (2007-08-03). "Nigeria: Enwerem, Former Senate President, Dies At 71". Thisday (allAfrica.com). Retrieved 2007-08-24.
- Ohuegbe, Chuks (2007-10-20). "Lingering House Crisis Killed My Husband -- Safana's Widow". Leadership (Leadership Newspapers Group). Retrieved 2007-10-21.
|This article about a Nigerian building or structure related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This hospital in Africa related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|