National Institute of Industrial Property (France)
The National Industrial Property Institute (INPI, standing for Institut national de la propriété industrielle in French) is the national intellectual property office of France, in charge of patents, trademarks and industrial design rights. Yves Lapierre is, since 2010, the directeur général (chief executive officer) of the INPI. Until becoming the head of the European Patent Office, Benoît Battistelli held that position.
- Georges Vianès, former director of the INPI
- European Patent Office
- Soleau envelope, proof of anteriority available for the French territory at the INPI
- "Le comité de direction, mars 2012". INPI. Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- "Yves Lapierre est nommé Directeur général de l’INPI" [Yves Lapierre is appointed Executive Director of the National Industrial Property Institute] (in French). INPI. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- (French) INPI web site, Le Conseil d'administration. Consulted on March 23, 2008.
- (French) Official website
- Patent status database at the Institut national de la propriété industrielle (the database provides legal information on French patent applications and European patent applications granted and designating France)
|This article relating to the law of Europe or of a European country is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|