National Intelligence Co-ordinating Committee
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2010)|
The National Intelligence Co-ordinating Committee (NICOC) is the organisation responsible for co-ordinating the actions and activities of all of South African intelligence agencies, and collating the intelligence information received from them. It reports to Cabinet level, and is similar to the British Joint Intelligence Committee.
The Committee consists of the following:
- The Co-ordinator for Intelligence.
- The Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency.
- The Chief of the South African National Defence Force Intelligence Division.
- The head of the Crime Intelligence Division of the South African Police Service.
- The Director-General of the South African Secret Service.
|This South Africa-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|