From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from National Lottery)
National Lottery may refer to:
- National Lottery (Ireland), the state lottery of Ireland
- National Lottery (United Kingdom), the lottery franchise in the United Kingdom
- South African National Lottery, established in 2000 and is the most popular form of gambling in South Africa by value and number of players. In the 2007 fiscal year transaction values totaled R3.972 billion, with an average of five million transactions per week
- A number of countries conduct games designated national lottery (in the singular), or national lotteries (in the plural), see Countries with a national lottery
National lottery may also refer to:
- The National Lottery Awards, Annual awards issued to National Lottery Good Causes projects.
- The National Lottery Draws, The programme shown on BBC One showing the drawing of The National Lottery.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National lottery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.