National Quemoy University
|National Quemoy University
|Motto in English||Real knowledge, Strong performance, for the good of the world|
|President||Chin-Cheng Lee (李金振)|
|Location||Jinning Township, Kinmen, Fujian|
National Quemoy University (NQU, Chinese: 國立金門大學; pinyin: Guólì Jīnmén Dàxué) is a national university, located in Jinning Township, Kinmen, Fujian, Republic of China. NQU offers a variety of academic programs. They are divided into three categories: 1. undergraduate program, 2. graduate program, and 3. continuing education program.
NQU was originally founded in 1997 in Kinmen as the National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, Kinmen Division. In 2003, it became the National Kinmen Institute of Technology. It was upgraded to National Quemoy University in 2010.
The undergraduate programs consist of Sport Management, Tourism Management, Business Administration, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Food Science, Construction Engineering, Applied Foreign Language, Architecture and historic Preservation, and International Affairs.
The continuing education program includes the four-year undergraduate program and the upper two-year undergraduate program. There are Sport Management and Business Administration programs in the four-year division, and Tourism Management, Business Administration, and Information Engineering in the upper two-year undergraduate program.
- Department of Applied Foreign Languages
- Department of Architecture and Historic Preservation
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
- Department of Construction Engineering
- Department of Electronic Engineering
- Department of Food Science
- Department of International Affairs
- Department of Sports and Leisure
- Department of Tourism Management
- Graduate Institute of Culture and History of South Fujian
- Graduate Institute of Disaster Prevention and Sustainability
- Graduate Institute of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Graduate Institute of Island Recreation Resources Development
- Graduate Institute of Mainland China Studies
- Graduate Institute of Marine Affairs
|This article about a university, college or other education institution in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|