National Quemoy University
|National Quemoy University
|Motto in English||Real knowledge, Strong performance, for the good of the world|
|President||Chin-Cheng Lee (李金振)|
|Location||Jinning Township, Kinmen, Fujian|
National Quemoy University (NQU, Chinese: 國立金門大學; pinyin: Guólì Jīnmén Dàxué) is a national university, located in Jinning Township, Kinmen, Fujian, Republic of China. It was formerly known as National Kinmen Institute of Technology. KMIT offers a variety of academic programs. They are divided into three categories: 1. undergraduate program, 2. graduate program, and 3. continuing education program.
The undergraduate programs consist of Sport Management, Tourism Management, Business Administration, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Food Science, Construction Engineering, Applied Foreign Language, Architecture and historic Preservation, and International Affairs.
The continuing education program includes the four-year undergraduate program and the upper two-year undergraduate program. There are Sport Management and Business Administration programs in the four-year division, and Tourism Management, Business Administration, and Information Engineering in the upper two-year undergraduate program.
- Department of Information Engineering
- Department of Food Science
- Department of Sport Management
- Department of Construction Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Tourism Management
- Department of Architecture and Historic Preservation
- Department of Applied Foreign Languages
- Department of Electronic Engineering
- Department of International Affairs
- Graduate Institute of Culture and History of South Fujian
- Graduate Institute of Marine Affairs
|This article about a university, college or other education institution in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|