National Radical Camp (1993)
|Politics of Poland
The ONR attracted publicity in 2005, 2007, and 2008 for unauthorized marches during the anniversary of the anti-Jewish riot in Myślenice from 1936 against the city council allegedly giving preferential treatment to Jewish merchants.
The illegal rally held on June 30, 2007, resulted in a court case, in which the ONR leader, Wojciech Mazurkiewicz, was acquitted only because the magistrate warning was issued too late, according to the presiding judge. The 2008 rally led by the same ONR leader was taped by police with the intention of sharing the video with the local prosecutors office according to Małopolska Police.
- "Poland 2005". The Stephen Roth Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism and Racism (in English) (Tel Aviv, Israel: Stephen Roth Institute, Tel Aviv University). 2005.
- Bartłomiej Kuraś, Bezkarne gesty ONR-u w Myślenicach Source: Gazeta Wyborcza Kraków. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
- Bartłomiej Kuraś (2008-05-28). "Myślenice: wyrok po myśli ONR-u" (in Polish). Gazeta Wyborcza Kraków. Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- (Polish) Official pages of Gmina Myślenice: Historia miasta. Retrieved from Wayback Machine archive, January 24, 2013.
- PAP (2008-06-21), Faszystowskie gesty w Myślenicach. Dziennik.pl Kraj. Retrieved January 25, 2013.