National Register of Historic Places listings in Arches National Park
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Arches National Park.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Arches National Park, Utah, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are six properties and districts listed on the National Register in the park.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Courthouse Wash Pictographs||
|1 mile northwest of Moab in Arches National Park on State Route 163
|2||Julien Inscription Panel||
|Dark Angel vicinity
|3||Old Spanish Trail||
|Visitor Center vicinity
|5||Rock House-Custodian's Residence||
|Arches National Park Visitor Center vicinity
|6||Wolfe Ranch Historical District||
|North of Moab in Arches National Park
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Grand County, Utah
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Utah
- Mehls, Steven F. and Mehls, Carol Drake. National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Arches National Park Multiple Resource. National Park Service February 15, 1988 
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 28, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Arches National Park.|