National Register of Historic Places listings in Citrus County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Citrus County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 10 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Crystal River Indian Mounds||
|2 miles northwest of Crystal River on U.S. Routes 19/98
|2||Crystal River Old City Hall||
|532 North Citrus Avenue
|3||Etna Turpentine Camp Archeological Site||
|4||Floral City Historic District||
|Roughly Orange Avenue from South Old Floral City Road to South Annie Terrace and South Aroostook Way from Orange to Lake Tsala Apopka
|6||Masonic Temple of Citrus Lodge No. 18, F. and A.M.||
|111 West Main St
||Inverness||NRHP No. 10000387|
|In Crystal Bay, within Crystal River Preserve State Park
|8||Old Citrus County Courthouse||
|1 Courthouse Square
|9||Old Hernando Elementary School||
|2435 North Florida Avenue
|10||Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins||
|State Road 490 west of U.S. Route 19
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Citrus County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 31, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from its GNIS feature record; the NRIS lists the site as "Address restricted"