National Register of Historic Places listings in Daggett County, Utah
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Daggett County, Utah.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Daggett County, Utah, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a Google map.
There are 5 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||John Jarvie Historic Ranch District||
|Green River and Indian Crossing Bridge east of Dutch John
|3||Dr. John Parson Cabin Complex||
|Southwest of Bridgeport
|Northeast of Dutch John
|5||Ute Mountain Fire Tower||
|Southwest of Manila
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Daggett County, Utah.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 12, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Some listings on the NRHP are highly sensitive sites and may be subject to looting or vandalism. The NRHP lists this site as "Address Restricted."
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Daggett County, Utah at Wikimedia Commons