National Register of Historic Places listings in Franklin County, Nebraska
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Franklin County, Nebraska. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Franklin County, Nebraska, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Dupee Music Hall||
|1402 P St.
|2||First Congregational Church, U.C.C.||
|Off Nebraska Highway 31C
|Nebraska Highway 10 over the Republican River, 1 mile south of Franklin
|4||Franklin County Courthouse||
|15th Ave. between N and O Sts.
|519 15th Ave.
|6||Lost Creek Archeological Site||
|7||Republican River Bridge||
|County road over the Republican River, 1 mile east and 1.5 miles south of Riverton
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Nebraska
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Nebraska
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 1, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Franklin County, Nebraska.|