National Register of Historic Places listings in Gadsden County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Gadsden County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Gadsden County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 16 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Joshua Davis House||
|2½ miles northwest of Mt. Pleasant on U.S. Route 90
|328 East 8th Street
|3||Willoughby Gregory House||
|Highway 274 and Krausland Road
|722 Church Street
|5||E. C. Love House||
|219 North Jackson Street
|6||John Lee McFarlin House||
|305 East King Street
|7||Dr. Malcolm Nicholson Farmhouse||
|Northern side of State Road 12, west of Havana
|8||Old Philadelphia Presbyterian Church||
|5 miles north of Quincy off State Road 65
|9||Planter's Exchange, Inc.||
|204 Second Street, Northwest
|10||Quincy Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Sharon, Clark, Stewart, and Corry Streets
|303 North Adams Street
|12||Quincy Woman's Club||
|300 North Calhoun Street
|13||E. B. Shelfer House||
|205 North Madison Street
|121 North Duval Street
|15||U.S. Arsenal-Officers Quarters||
|Florida State Hospital, U.S. Route 90
|16||Judge P. W. White House||
|212 North Madison Street
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Malachi Martin House||
||5 mi. E of Chattahoochee off U.S. 90
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Gadsden County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 14, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.