National Register of Historic Places listings in Gloucester County, New Jersey
|Atlantic - Bergen - Burlington - Camden - Cape May - Cumberland - Essex - Gloucester - Hudson - Hunterdon - Mercer - Middlesex - Monmouth - Morris - Ocean - Passaic - Salem - Somerset - Sussex - Union - Warren|
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Gloucester County, New Jersey. The locations of National Register properties and districts (at least for all showing latitude and longitude coordinates below) may be seen in a Google map by clicking on "Map of all coordinates".
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|Jct. of Pitman and Sewell Rds.
|E of Swedesboro
|3||Carpenter Street School||
|53-55 Carpenter St.
|4||Jesse Chew House||
|611 Mantua Blvd.
|5||Benjamin Clark House||
|6||Downer Methodist Episcopal Church||
|2226 Fries Mill Rd.
|7||Free Library and Reading Room-Williamstown Memorial Library||
|405 S. Main St.
|8||G. G. Green's Block||
|108 S. Broad St.
|9||Hall Street School||
|30 Hall St.
|58 N. Broad St.
|1337 Lafayette Ave.
|12||Memorial Presbyterian Church||
|202 E. Mantua Ave.
|14||Mount Zion African Methodist Episcopal Church and Mount Zion Cemetery||
|172 Garwin Rd.
|15||Mullica Hill Historic District||
|Roughly, Main St. from Mullica Hill-Bridgeport Rd. to jct. of Commissioner's Rd. and Bridgeton Pike, Harrison Township
|16||C. A. Nothnagle Log House||
|17||Bodo Otto House||
|SR 551 and Quaker Rd.
|Bounded by Holly, East, Laurel, and West Aves. (both sides)
|19||Red Bank Battlefield||
|E bank of Delaware River and W end of Hessian Ave.
|20||Richardson Avenue School||
|21||Richwood Methodist Church||
|22||John C. Rulon House||
|428 Kings Highway
|24||St. Peter's Episcopal Church||
|25||St. Thomas Episcopal Church||
|SE corner Main and Focer Sts.
|26||Gov. Charles C. Stratton House||
|0.5 mi. E of Swedesboro on King's Hwy.
|103 Penn St.
|28||Tinicum Island Range Rear Light Station||
|250 ft. S o jct. of Beacon Ave. and Second St.
|NW corner of Church St. and King's Hwy.
|30||Upper Greenwich Friends Meetinghouse||
|413 Kings Hwy., E. Greenwich Township
|31||James Whitall, Jr. House||
|100 Grove Ave.
|33||Woodbury Friends' Meetinghouse||
|120 N. Broad St.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 8, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Some listings on the NRHP are highly sensitive sites and may be subject to looting or vandalism. The NRHP lists this site as "Address Restricted."
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Gloucester County, New Jersey.|