National Register of Historic Places listings in Goochland County, Virginia
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Goochland County, Virginia. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|661 River Rd. W #36
|W of Goochland off VA 600
|Stokes Station Rd.
|2844 River Rd W
|5||Byrd Presbyterian Church||
|2229 Dogtown Rd.
|6||Dover Slave Quarter Complex||
|845 Dover Rd.
|W of Goochland off VA 6
|8||First Union School||
|1522 Old Mill Rd.
|9||Goochland County Court Square||
|On VA 6
|10||Howard's Neck Plantation||
|1 mi. NW of Pemberton
|11||Jackson Blacksmith Shop||
|2558 Blacksmith Shop Rd.
|Off VA 6 at James River
|13||Mount Bernard Complex||
|VA 6, 2371 River Rd. W
|664 Manakin Rd.
|On VA 650
|1080 Manakin Rd.
|18||Second Union School||
|2787 Hadensville Fife Rd.
|2048 Cardwell Rd.
|2200-2210 River Rd W
|2791 Elk Island Rd.
|SE of Manakin near jct. of Rtes. 650 and 647
|SE of Oilville at jct. of VA 250 and VA 612
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Goochland County, Virginia.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 1, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.