National Register of Historic Places listings in Guadalupe County, Texas
List of Registered Historic Places in Guadalupe County, Texas
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Guadalupe County, Texas. The locations of National Register properties and districts (at least for all showing latitude and longitude coordinates below) may be seen in a Google map by clicking on "Map of all coordinates".
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|3135 Cottonwood Creek Road
|2||Erskine House No. 1||
|902 N. Austin St.
|3||Robert Hall House||
|214 S. Travis St.
|1806 Tschoepe Rd.
|5||Joseph F. Johnson House||
|761 Johnson Ave.
|S. River and E. Live Oak Sts.
|217 S. River St.
|Off TX 123
|NE corner of W. Court and N. Erkel Sts.
|10||Seguin Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Camp, Myrtle, Washington, and Crockett Sts.
||Seguin||70 buildings, 1 structure, 1875-1949. Boundary increase on 08/14/2013 (#03000768) added 9 buildings.|
|11||State Highway 3-A Bridge at Cibolo Creek||
|I-10 at the Bexar and Guadalupe Cnty. line
||Schertz||Bridge and Cibolo Creek|
|12||Sweet Home Vocational and Agricultural High School||
|10 mi (16 km). S of Seguin on Sweet Home Rd.
|13||Edward and Texanna Tewes House||
|8280 Linne Rd.
|14||Wilson Utility Pottery Kilns Archeological District||
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Guadalupe County, Texas.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 19, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Dublin Plantation". National Register of Historic Places Program. National Park Service. Retrieved December 21, 2013.
||Comal County||Hays County||Caldwell County|
|Bexar County||Wilson County||Gonzales County|