National Register of Historic Places listings in Hancock County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Cambre House and Farm||
|SW of Niota
|2||Carthage Courthouse Square Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Main, Adams, Wabash, and Madison Sts.
|Walnut and N. Fayette Sts.
|4||Cyrus Felt House||
|3 mi. N of Hamilton
|5||La Harpe City Hall||
|207 E. Main St.
|6||La Harpe Historic District||
|100-124 W. Main St., 100-122 and 101-129 E. Main Sts., 101-121 S. Center St., and City Pk.
|7||Nauvoo Historic District||
|Nauvoo and its environs
|8||William J. Reimbold House||
|950 White St.
|9||Warsaw Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by the Mississippi River, Marion and 11th Sts.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 7, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Hancock County, Illinois.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Illinois
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Illinois