National Register of Historic Places listings in Henry County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Andover Chapter House||
|Locust St., NW
|2||Annawan Chapter House||
|206 S. Depot St.
|108 W. Main St.
|4||Bishop Hill Historic District||
|Off US 34
|5||Frederick Francis Woodland Palace||
|2.5 mi. NE of Kewanee on IL 34
|6||Galva Opera House||
|334-348 Front St.
|7||Henry County Courthouse||
|307 W. Center St.
|8||Olof Johnson House||
|408 NW 4th St.
|125 N. Chestnut
|10||Kewanee Public Library||
|102 S Tremont
|11||Jenny Lind Chapel||
|SW corner 6th and Oak Sts.
|1208 5th St.
|13||Ryan Round Barn||
|6 mi. N of Kewanee
|14||South Side School||
|209 S. College Ave.
|15||West Water Tower and Ground Storage Tank||
|310 11th Ave.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Henry County, Illinois.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Illinois
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Illinois
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 28, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.