National Register of Historic Places listings in Iberville Parish, Louisiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Iberville Parish, Louisiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Iberville Parish, Louisiana, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 22 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the parish.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bagatelle Plantation House||
|695 Louisiana Highway 991
|2||Bayou Plaquemine Lock||
|U.S. Government Reservation at the confluence of Bayou Plaquemine and the Mississippi River
|3||Carville Historic District||
|5445 Point Clair Rd.
|4||Church of the Nativity||
|Court and Marshall Sts.
|6||Andrew H. Gay House||
|1010 McDuffie St.
|7||Homestead Plantation Complex||
|Louisiana Highway 3066, 3 miles southwest of Plaquemine
|8||Iberville Parish Courthouse||
|209 Main St.
|9||Live Oaks Plantation||
|Louisiana Highway 77, N.
|10||Lucky Plantation House||
|1295 River Rd.
|11||Nottoway Plantation House||
|Northwest of White Castle
|12||Plaquemine High School||
|600 Plaquemine St.
|13||Plaquemine Historic District||
|Roughly Church St., Court St., Railroad Ave., and Main St.; also 57725 Court St.
||Plaquemine||57725 Court St. represents a boundary increase of June 3, 2005|
|14||Pierre Ernest Rivet House||
|58159 Plaquemine St.
|15||St. Basil's Academy||
|311 Church St.
|16||St. Gabriel Roman Catholic Church||
|South of St. Gabriel off Louisiana Highway 75
|17||St. John Baptist Church||
|31925 Lacroix Rd.
|18||St. Louis Plantation||
|1 mile south of Plaquemine on Louisiana Highway 405
|1681 Pecan Dr.
|20||J. Supple's Sons Mercantile Company, Ltd.||
|29830 Louisiana Highway 405
|21||Tally-Ho Plantation House||
|Louisiana Highway 77, about 0.3 miles south of its junction with Louisiana Highway 76
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Iberville Parish, Louisiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Louisiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Louisiana
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 29, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.