National Register of Historic Places listings in Ionia County, Michigan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library||
|302 E. Main St.
|2||John C. Blanchard House||
|253 E. Main St.
|3||Hall-Fowler Memorial Library||
|126 E. Main St.
|4||Ionia County Courthouse||
|E. Main St.
||Ionia||see Claire Allen for more info|
|5||Ionia Downtown Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly W. Main and Washington Sts., from Dexter to Library Sts.
|6||Ionia Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Summit, Pleasant, Jefferson and Main Sts.
|111 E. Main St.
||Ionia||This House has been demolished.|
|8||Muir Church of Christ||
|138 Garden St.
|9||Pere Marquette Railway Belding Depot||
|100 Depot St.
|10||Portland Downtown Historic District||
|Kent and Maple Sts. betw. Grand River Ave. and Academy St.
|11||Portland First Congregational Church||
|421 E. Bridge St.
|12||Richardson Silk Mill||
|101 Front St.
|14||St. John the Baptist Catholic Church Complex||
|324 S. Washington Ave.
|15||William H. VanderHeyden House||
|926 W. Main St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Ionia County, Michigan.|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 28, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Lovell-Webber House (demolished) from the state of Michigan
- PORTLAND DOWNTOWN HISTORIC DISTRICT, STATE HISTORIC PRESERVATION OFFICE