National Register of Historic Places listings in Isanti County, Minnesota
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Isanti County, Minnesota. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Isanti County, Minnesota, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 9 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||District No. 1 School||
|Off County Highway 7
||Spencer Brook||1874 frame schoolhouse built in a Yankee settler community.|
|2||Edward Erickson Farmstead||
|County Highway 56 and Minnesota Highway 65
||Isanti vicinity||c. 1915 potato farm with a frame Classical Revival farmhouse.|
|3||Farmers Cooperative Mercantile Company of West Stanford||
|County Highway 7
||Crown||1924 cooperative store operated by local farmers. As of March 27, 2013, this building is confirmed destroyed.|
|4||Isanti County Courthouse||
|237 2nd Ave., SW.
||Cambridge||1887 brick-façade Second Empire courthouse.|
|County Highway 19
||Isanti Township||1914 concrete round barn and wood silo of a dairy farm.|
|6||Oscar Olson House||
||Braham||1914 frame Colonial Revival house of a notable local banker.|
|7||St. John's Lutheran Church||
|County Highway 5
||Isanti vicinity||1882 frame Greek Revival church of a German immigrant congregation.|
|8||Svenska Mission Kyrka I Sodre Maple Ridge||
|County Highway 1
||Maple Ridge Township||1897 frame Gothic Revival church of a Swedish immigrant congregation.|
|9||West Riverside School||
|County Highway 14
||Cambridge vicinity||1898 brick Queen Anne schoolhouse.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Minnesota
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Minnesota
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 28, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Nord, Mary Ann (2003). The National Register of Historic Places in Minnesota. Minnesota Historical Society. ISBN 0-87351-448-3.
- Farmers Cooperative Mercantile Company of West Stanford file, State Historic Preservation Office in the Minnesota History Center.
- "West Riverside School". Minnesota National Register Properties Database. Minnesota Historical Society. 2009. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Isanti County, Minnesota.|
- Minnesota National Register Properties Database—Minnesota Historical Society