National Register of Historic Places listings in Jo Daviess County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Apple River Fort Site||
|0.25 mi. ESE of jct. of Mrytle and Illinois Sts.
|2||John Chapman Village Site||
|Western side of Illinois Route 84, south of Hanover
|3||Chicago Great Western Railroad Depot||
|Myrtle St. between N. Madison and Vine Sts.
|4||East Dubuque School||
|5||Henry N. Frentess Farmstead||
|19140 US 20 West
|6||Galena Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Davis Cr., 4th, 5th, Adams, Field, Wann, N. Dodge, Fulton, N. Hickory, Hill, Ridge & Spring Sts.
||Galena||Boundary increase and decrease October 23, 2013.|
|7||Ulysses S. Grant House||
|511 Bouthillier St.
|8||Henry W. Miller House||
|11672 W. Norris Ln.
|9||Millville Town Site||
|Apple River Canyon State Park, 8663 E. Canyon Rd.
|10||Old Market House||
|Market Square-Commerce St.
|11||Old Stone Hotel||
|110 W. Main St.
|12||Scales Mound Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by village corporate limits
|117 N. Canyon Park Rd.
|14||Warren Commercial Historic District||
|102-165 E. Main St., 204-210 E. Bunett, 102-108 S. Railroad
|15||Elihu Benjamin Washburne House||
|908 3rd St.
|16||Charles Wenner House||
|17||W.E. White Building||
|100 N. Main St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Jo Daviess County, Illinois.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Illinois
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Illinois
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 7, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Grant Propoosal: Wapello Land & Water Reserve Habitat Restoration Project". Illinois Department of Natural Resources, 2006, 2/18.