National Register of Historic Places listings in Livingston County, Michigan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Ann Arbor Railway Station||
|126 Wetmore St.
|13270 Silver Lake Rd.
|3||Jacob Fishbeck Farmstead||
|5151 Crooked Lake Rd.
|4||John H. and Martha Durfee Galloway House||
|216 Higgins St.
|5||Frank J. Hecox House||
|3720 W. Grand River Ave., Howell Township
|6||Howell Downtown Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Clinton, Barnard, Sibley, and Chestnut Sts.
|7||Livingston County Courthouse||
|Grand River Ave.
|8||George Louk Farm||
|1885 Tooley Rd., Howell Township
|9||Alonzo W. Olds House||
|10084 Rushton Rd.
|10||St. Augustine Catholic Church and Cemetery||
|6481 Faussett Rd., Deerfield Township
|11||William K. and Nellie (Harper) Sexton House||
|205 Mason Road (Marion Township)
|12||Timothy and Lucretia Jones Warner Homestead||
|4001 W. Buno Rd. (Brighton Township)
|500 W. Main St.
|14||August Westphal Farmstead||
|6430 Brighton Rd.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Livingston County, Michigan.|
- List of Registered Historic Places in Michigan
- List of Michigan State Historic Sites in Livingston County, Michigan
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 28, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.