National Register of Historic Places listings in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 19 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Archeological Site 36 LY 37||
|Coextensive with Canfield Island
|2||Bridge in Brown Township||
|Legislative Route 41022 over Pine Creek
|3||Bridge in Lewis Township||
|Legislative Route 41051 over Lycoming Creek
|4||Bridge in Porter Township||
|Legislative Route 41017 over Pine Creek
|5||Buttonwood Covered Bridge||
|Southwest of Liberty on Township 816
|6||Cogan House Covered Bridge||
|Southeast of White Pine on Township 784
||Cogan House Township|
|7||English Center Suspension Bridge||
|Over Pine Creek at English Center
|26–30 West 3rd Street
|9||Peter Herdic House||
|407 4th Street
|812 J. Houseknecht Road
|11||Jersey Shore Historic District||
|Irregular shape roughly bounded by Lawshe Run, West Branch Susquehanna River, southern borough boundaries, and Tomb Avenue
|12||Lairdsville Covered Bridge||
|West of Lairdsville on Township 664
|13||Millionaire's Row Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Nichols Place, Elmira and West 3rd Streets, and 7th Avenue
|14||Muncy Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Ridell Lane, Sherman, Washington and Mechanic Streets
|15||Reading-Halls Station Bridge||
|Northwest of Muncy off U.S. Route 220
|16||St. James Episcopal Church||
|215 South Main Street
|17||U.S. Post Office||
|West 4th Street between Government Place and West Street
|1300 Penn Street
|19||Williamsport City Hall||
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Bridge in Plunketts Creek Township||
||Legislative Route 41053 over Plunketts Creek
||Plunketts Creek Township||Damaged in a flood on January 21, 1996 and eventually demolished.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Lycoming County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 1, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from its NRHP nomination form; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted"