National Register of Historic Places listings in Madison County, Nebraska
The table below includes 9 sites listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Madison County, Nebraska. Latitude and longitude coordinates of the sites listed on this page may be displayed in a map or exported in several formats by clicking on one of the links in the box below the map to the right.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||First United Presbyterian Church||
|104 E. 4th St.
|120 S. 3rd St.
|108 N. 4th St.
|4||Karl Stefan Memorial Airport Administration Building||
|4100 S. 13th St.
|1202 W. Norfolk Ave.
|6||Norfolk Carnegie Library||
|803 W. Norfolk Ave.
|7||St. Leonard's Catholic Church||
|502-504 S. Nebraska St.
|1000 Prospect Ave.
|9||U.S. Post Office and Courthouse||
|125 S. 4th St.
|10||John Wesley and Grace Shafer Warrick House||
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Madison County, Nebraska.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Nebraska
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Nebraska
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 28, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.