National Register of Historic Places listings in McHenry County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|2||Lucein Boneparte Covell House||
|3||Christian Geister House||
|302 S. Main St.
|4||Charles H. Hibbard House||
|413 W. Grant Hwy.
|10308 Main St.
|6||Old McHenry County Courthouse||
|7||Col. Gustavius A. Palmer House||
|5516 Terra Cotta Rd.
|8||Orson Rogers House||
|E of Marengo at 19621 E. Grant St.
|9||George Stickney House||
|NE of Woodstock at 1904 Cherry Valley Rd.
|E of Woodstock at Mason Hill and Cherry Valley Rds.
|11||Woodstock Opera House||
|119 Van Buren St.
|12||Woodstock Square Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Calhoun, Throop, Cass, Main, C and NW RR Tracks, and Jefferson Sts.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in McHenry County, Illinois.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Illinois
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Illinois
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 7, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.