National Register of Historic Places listings in Mercer County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|4th and Main St.
|2||Gideon Ives House||
|408 E. Jefferson St.
|3||Keithsburg Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Jackson, Fifth, Washington, and Third Sts.
|4||Lock and Dam No. 17 Historic District||
|173 Lock and Dam Rd.
|5||Mercer County Courthouse||
|SE 3rd St. (IL 17)
|6||Mercer County Fairgrounds||
|12th Ave., SW., .5 mi. S of jct. with IL 17
|7||Mercer County Jail||
|309 S. College Ave.
|8||Sherrard Banking Company||
|314 Third St.
|9||James S. Thompson House||
|804 North St.
|10||Levi Willits House||
|202 Main St.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 28, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Mercer County, Illinois.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Illinois
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Illinois