National Register of Historic Places listings in Moore County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Moore County, North Carolina. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Aberdeen Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Maple Ave., Bethesda Ave., Campbell St., Main St., Pine St., South St., and Poplar St.
|SE of Glendon on SR 1624
|3||Bethesda Presbyterian Church||
|4||J.C. Black House||
|106 McNeill St.
|NW of Eastwood
|6||Daniel Blue House||
|7||John Blue House||
|200 Blue St.
|8||Malcolm Blue Farm||
|Bethesda Rd. and Ernest L. Ives Dr.
|9||James Boyd House||
|Ridge Rd. and Connecticut Ave.
|Monroe and Rockingham Sts.
|11||James Bryant House||
|On SR 1210
|12||Cameron Historic District||
|Carthage St. from US 1 to Seaboard RR Tracks
|13||Carthage Historic District||
|Roughly, McReynolds St. between Barrett St. and Glendons Rd. and parts of Barrett, Ray, Pinecrest and Brooklyn Sts.
|252 Fir Leigh Rd.
||Southern Pines vicinity|
|15||Gordon Payne Site (31MR15)||
|330 Jugtown Rd.
|17||Alexander Kelly House||
|NC 1640, 0.3 miles SE of jct. with NC 1666
|18||Lakeview Historic District||
|Camp Easter Rd., Crystal Lake Dr., Holly Rd., Matthews Rd., and McFayden Ln.
|270 Carthage Rd.
|20||Lincoln Park School||
|1272 S. Currant St.
|SW of Pinehurst
|22||McLeod Family Rural Complex||
|.4 miles west of US 1
|23||Moore County Courthouse||
|Ray, Dowd, Monroe, and Sanders Sts. circle
|24||Moore County Hunt Lands and Mile--Away Farms||
|1745 N. May St.
|Southern Pines vicinity|
|25||John Evander Phillips House||
|NC 24/27, 0.3 mi outside Cameron
|26||Pinehurst Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Norfolk & Southern RR tracks, McLean Rd. and NC 5
|27||Pinehurst Race Track||
|Jct. of Morgantown Rd. and NC 5, SE corner
|780 SW. Broad St.
|29||Southern Pines Historic District||
|Bounded by Saylor St., New Jersey Ave., Illinois Ave. and Massachusetts Ave. Ext.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Moore County, North Carolina.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 5, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.